7. dec. 2015

GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM

 photo 07-12-2015_zpsmsrtui0z.jpg

2// Book About Beer [HERE] | 6// Card Holder [HERE] | 3// Beard Trimmer [HERE] | 4// Striped Tee [HERE] | 5// Calvin Klein Underwear [HERE] | 1// Headphones [HERE]

So here's a gift-guide for the man in your life, whether it's your boyfriend, husband, brother or you name it, I've found some different kinds of gifts. There's a little of everything - i tried to think about what would my brother or father want, and these were my picks.

I would personally give my dad the book about beer and the beard trimmer - but the beard trimmer could easily go to my little brother as well, even though the headphones and cardholder, I would give to my brother. The prize-point for the gifts aren't that high as well - but I'll make another one, whit some more affordable choices!

So stay tuned to Thursday, where there will be another gift guide for the men in your life! 
SHARE:

Ingen kommentarer

Send en kommentar

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig